Monday, December 7, 2009

What A Bummer :(

Hey Ya'll,

Sorry for the bummer title, but that is how I felt this morning when I woke up.  We were supposed to get a small amount of snow here overnight.  I was up until 2:30 am & it was trying to snow then.  It was mixed snow & rain so it wasn't sticking as it wasn't quite cold enough yet.  but it was supposed to get cold enough by 3 am.  So I had high hopes that by this morning there would be at least an inch of snow on the ground!  But alas, it was not to be!  So I am not able to post any pictures of the first snow here in years!!!

A quick update, I just spoke with my DH & he said that we actually did get a very small amount of snow, but it was gone before I woke up!!!

Since I painted yesterday, I will be working on pulling our tax information together.  This will take days if not a week or two.  So this is the time of year that I hate!!!  But it has to be done. :(  I hate taxes.  They are time consuming & tedious work.  My DH used to do them, but gave me the honor of doing them every year, about 15 yrs ago!!  Now all he does is complain that it takes me so long, but at least he doesn't have to do them!

Anyway, I guess I better get going, or they will never be done!!  So here are a few Christmas photos I found on the Internet.


Is it too much to ask for some snow?

Pretty colors.

And we don't want to forget the Hawaiian Ornament.

So until next time.

Aloha My Friends  :)

4 comments:

Yana said...

And I just wish it was warmer! After I spent a few years living down south in New Orleans, I've come to dread winter cold!

Debi said...

I know!! Isn't is funny how you always want what you don't have? Those of us that live where it is warmer, wish for the colder climate & what it involves & those that are always socked in by the cold & all it involves wishes for the warmer weather!! LOL

Of course, if I were to have to LIVE in the colder climate, I might change my mind!! We shall see, I may just get my wish in a year or two!!

THE DASH! said...

lol So many people dread the snow and you want it?? Knew you were different :) (In a good, individual kind of way!!)... Maybe tonight!!

Debi said...

I wish! But no, now that it is definitely cold enough, there isn't enough moisture in the air to produce the snow!! LOL