Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanks Tina!! :)

Hey Ya'll,

I just wanted to say welcome to my newest follower Tina (Losing It!).  I have been reading your blog off & on all day trying to get caught up to date with it.  Thank you so much for responding to my question regarding my Port.  I really appreciate any information I can get, especially from those that has had problems like this.  Reading your blog, I don't know how you managed to stand the extra long wait to get banded!!  I really feel for you.  You really had to jump through more than your share of hoops to get your band!!  Congratulations on your 93 lb loss to date!!  So, "welcome to my nightmare"!!

Aloha My New Friend  :) 

2 comments:

Tina said...

I envy you living in Hawaii. We are in cold and rainy oregon. I guess at Christmas. I would rather look at pictures of snow and cold than actually live in it. Good luck with the pesky port!

Debi said...

Oh I WISH, I lived in Hawaii!!! Unfortunately, I only live in Northern California where it gets very hot(born & raised here)! But my DH & I will probably be moving out of state within the next 1-2 yrs. Oregon & Washington are two of the states we are looking at. I would rather have the rain any day. I can't deal with the sun & hot temps anymore.