Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hey Ya'll,

Well, the day is almost upon us.  For those on the other side of the World, it is already here, & for those on the East Coast, the day is just dawning, & for me, I am just now getting ready to go to bed.  I hope that everyone has a beautiful day with family & friends to help you celebrate it.  I hope that 2010 brings everyone their inner most hearts desire, & I hope that 2010 keeps everyone safe & happy.  Sorry, but I am not very prolific!

Here are the last of my photos of Christmas Decorations from our walks.

 
Very bright & colorful!

Cinderella Theme.

Donald Duck

Snow White

101 Dalmations

Mickey & Minney.  Next door to the 101 Dalmatian house.

Winnie The Pooh

Well all, I need to go to bed!  I will post more tomorrow on how our Christmas Eve dinner went with photos!!

Merry Christmas To All!!

Aloha My Friends :)

1 comment:

Debi said...

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too!