Saturday, December 19, 2009

One Of My Favorite Movies!

Hey Ya'll,

First off, I would like to apologize for making so many posts in one day!  I know it can be hard to keep up when we make more than one post a day!  But sometimes I can't help myself!! 

I just finished watching one of my all time favorite movies today.  It is: "Somewhere In Time" with Christopher Reeve & Jane Seymour.  It is one of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen & such a great love story.  But my favorite part of the movie, is the music.  I absolutely love the Rachmaninoff Rhapsody they play in the movie as well as the end title theme, Somewhere In Time.  I could listen to it for hours, which drives my DH up the wall!!  He usually likes to watch "chick flick" movies with me, but this is one movie he refuses to watch & I don't have a clue as to why!!

Well, I finally got caught up with all of the blogs I am following except for three of my newest ones.  But when you follow as many as I do (about 96) then, if you miss a couple of days or so, then it is almost impossible to get caught up unless you want to take literally hours to do nothing but read & comment occasionally!

Well, time to hit the tax books again!!  Hope all is having a great weekend!!  For those of you on the East Coast, I hope that you enjoy your snow!  If you are in the areas that are being slammed by the storm & having major problems as far as being able to get out & about, I hope it clears up enough for you to be able to finish any Christmas shopping needed, in time for Christmas!!

Here are a few photos from our walks in the area.

This house was amazing!  You can't really tell by the photo.  but they totally decorated the entire front of the house & yard.  They have a sound track playing of the Nutcracker Suite & the lights are all synchronized to the music.  So it was really hard to catch it when all the lights were lit up, which was not frequently enough or long enough.  But I managed to capture a few photos where most of the lights we lit up!!  Of course the photos don't do the presentation justice!!

These folks really like Green!!

This photo doesn't do this presentation any justice either!!  You really can't tell how many lights they have, but if you blow it up, you can see that they not only put lights in their yard, they also put up lights on the Street Light!!

And a cute Snowman Family!

Well, that is all for now, till next time!

Aloha My Friends

Happy Holidays  :)

No comments: