Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Word For 2010 (Strength)

Hey Ya'll,

Just a quick boring post to say I am still here, but I've been busy preparing our taxes to send off to our CPA.  But I am trying to keep up with everyone's blogs as well.  I may not be commenting on all of them, but I am at least reading them!!

Now, I have noticed on several blogs that everyone is thinking up a word that they want to consider as their mantra so to speak for 2010.  I believe this all started with Sally.

Anyway, I thought about it long & hard & decided that my word would be Strength!  I will strive to have the strength to follow through with my new journey & not sabotage myself.  The strength to be there for my family & friends as needed & the strength to love myself enough, to see myself as others see me.

Well, I better go for now, I am surprisingly tired & will go to bed a bit early tonight!!  Till next time.

Aloha My Friends  :)

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Great word for the new year. Also, I never posted earlier, but I'm glad to hear that you didn't flip your port and that your fill went well!

Debi said...

Thanks Robyn! I am really glad it wasn't flipped as well.

THE DASH! said...

Strength!!! Such a great word for the year, Debi. Love it!

Debi said...

Thanks Cara! I was trying to decide between Strength & Determination, but they are kind of the same thing!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Awwww! that is a really good word and awesome meaning!

Debi said...

Thank you Liz!!