Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hello To My 3 New Follower's!!

Hey Ya'll,

I just paid attention to my blog & realized that I had 3 new follower's!!  This is fantastic as I like to consider each & every one of you a new friend!

I would like to welcome:
Jenny R "Life's Little Journey"
Aimee "The Fat Theory"
Kristen "I'm With The Band"!!

I have already been following Jenny & Kristen's blogs & I just found Aimee's the other night!  I would like to welcome all of you to my blog.  Please feel free to advise me in any way you would like.  I like any & all criticism, so...."welcome to my nightmare".

Aloha My New Friends & Merry Christmas  :)

2 comments:

CeeJay said...

Thanks for your recent comments on my blog. :) Wish you luck on your first fill, it makes me a little nervous, wondering what restriction will feel like!

Debi said...

Me too!! I'm just hoping I can get a fill since I may have flipped my port!!