Thursday, December 17, 2009

One Month Bandiversary!! Inches Lost :)

Hey Ya'll,

Hope everyone is doing great.  Only one more day for those of you that work Monday to Friday until the Weekend!!!  This is always something to celebrate.

But I am celebrating my One Month Bandiversary!!  So my DH helped me to take my measurements for a before & after picture.  The before measurements were taken at the beginning of my Pre-Op Diet, so the loss was over a 7 week period, not just the last 4 weeks!  We took my measurements the night before I had my Surgery, but I can't find them at the moment.  So I will have to do with the total change to this point.  Anyway, here they are:

                                 Before      After      Change
Breast                         50"         47.5"        -2.5"

Under Breasts             43"         40.5"        -2.5"

Waist                          48"         42.5"        -5.5"

Hips                           50"         47.5"        -2.5"

Upper Arms      
(L)                             17.5"       16"          -1.5"
(R)                              17"        17"              0

Forearms          
(L)                             11.5"      10.5"         -1"
(R)                              12"         11"           -1"

Upper Thighs   
(L)                             26.5"      24.5"         -2"
(R)                             27.5"       25"         -2.5"

Calves              
(L)                            16.5"      15.5"         -1"
(R)                            16.5"     15.75"      -.75"

Ankles              
(L)                             10"         9"              -1"
(R)                              9"          8.5"          -.5"

Neck                          18"          17"           -1"

My Total loss was:   24.75 inches!!!  My weight loss so far has been a total of 29.6 lbs & 12 lbs since Surgery 4 weeks ago.  So all in all, I am very happy with my progress.

Well, I better go for now, I have sooo much to do to get our taxes together.  I'm sure that I have said it before, but I hate getting our taxes together!!  It generally takes me at least a week, but usually closer to two weeks.  I need to try to finish them by Christmas according to my DH.  So, till next time, I will leave you with a few photos that I took on one of our walks.






Aloha My Friends  :)

3 comments:

Girl Bandit said...

hey Debi...just finished reading all of your BLOG...you are going great guns. Can't believe you were allowed to eat from day one and are only about a month ahead of me!!!!

Debi said...

Well.....I was supposed to follow a much more restrictive diet. Like Clear Liquids the first day, then Full Liquids the balance of the 1st week, the second week was supposed to be Smooth Foods, then the 3rd & 4th weeks, Soft Foods.

However, I couldn't resist eating, so I chose things that I felt were easy to eat & chew up easily. I ate very small portions & ate slowly.

The Doctor wasn't too thrilled when he found out that I had essentially had been eating from day 2 on!! But since I didn't have any problems eating & had no problems PB'g or getting stuck, etc, & that I had been losing weight.

He said that basically the rules were made because most people don't choose the right foods to eat & can get themselves into trouble, like slipping the band, etc. So, I guess I was lucky! My biggest fear at that time would have possibly be that I could have stretched the pouch.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Way to go on the inches lost! that is a fabulous start!