Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Don't Believe It!! 50 Follower's :) Hi Liz!

Hey Ya'll,

I am so happy that I have reached my first goal of at least 50 follower's!!  I was hoping to reach this goal by my 1 year anniversary of starting my blog!!  So I guess I will change my next goal to be 100 by then.

So, now to my newest follower, Liz (Mine & Betty's LapBaNd JoUrNey!), lizandrk.blogspot.com.  Thank you so much for checking out my blog!!  I have been following yours for a while now too.  You are doing so great & are very inspiring!  So, "welcome to my nightmare", hehehe.

Aloha My New Friend  :)

Happy Holidays

2 comments:

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Hey thanks for the shout out on your blog! Yay! Maybe I'll get new followers too! I'll have to take some time to catch up on your blog!!!

Debi said...

Your welcome for the shout out! You should get some more follower's, I love to read your blog.