Monday, December 7, 2009

Copied From Judi's blog, "Stories From The Road"

Hey Ya'll,

I was reading up on some of the blogs that I have gotten behind on & came across this short quiz from Judi's blog, "Stories From The Road".  I thought it was an easy one to complete, so I copied it.  My answer's are in black.

Tell Me Your Christmas Story.........

Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate...
Hot Chocolate

Favorite Christmas Carol...
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas & White Christmas, among many others



Favorite Christmas Movie...
The Holiday & Christmas Vacation, among many others

Whats On Top Of Your Christmas Tree...
An Angel

Whats Your Favorite Christmas food...
German Chocolate Cake made from scratch & Ham


Whats Your Favorite Christmas Memory...
My Favorite Christmas Memory is from when I was about 10 yrs old.  My Grand Parents surprised all my Cousins, my Brother & I with bikes.

Hope you all enjoy this!








Aloha My Friends  :)

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

Yum - German chocolate cake sound really nice.. must check that one out!