Sunday, December 6, 2009

It Might Snow!!! :)

Hey Ya'll,




Just wanted to post a quick post to update today's activities & what we expect for tomorrow.  First of all, I made the executive decision to not put up the Christmas Village this year, & DH supported me in this.  And after looking at countless photos of Roses, I painted my first Rose today for my Mom's painting.  It turned out pretty decent I believe.  I plan on painting a Rose every other day, which would put the painting being finished by the 14th....hopefully.

Since I was painting a good part of the day today & we walked a hard walk last night, I decided not to walk tonight.  I promised my DH that we would walk tomorrow night.  I hope I didn't make a mistake.

We have been getting a Winter Storm Warning here advising us that we are supposed to get snow, even here in the valley!  The snow is supposed to go as low as sea level with at least a trace of snow & up to 3 inches.  As far as I can remember, the last time we had snow this low was the Winter of 1990!!  The year that our family moved up to the Northern California area.  So if we do get snow, I will try to get some photos of it!  We get it so rarely here.  We normally have to drive up into the Sierra's to play in the snow.  I advised my DH he might want to drive the 4x4 to work tomorrow instead of the motorcycle as the news is saying the traffic & roads may come to a stand still, but at the very least treacherous, as we are not prepared for snow this low at all!!

Anyway, I just wanted to say, yippee!!

Aloha My Friends  :)

 

No comments: