Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Am Sooo Pissed At My DVR Machine!!! :(

Hey Ya'll,

I hate to start out a post this way, but I am really pissed right now!!!  My DVR Machine decided to DIE today!!  It had at least 30 hrs of my favorite movies saved on it & that is not including the regular programming I had saved on it, that I HAVEN'T WATCHED YET!!  So they are sending me a new DVR.  I should get it by next Tuesday or Wednesday.  But I have lost all of my saved programs & movies!!!!!!!  Can you tell I can't stand to be without TV???  It just drives me up the bazooka!!!

I mean, I am glad that I am getting it replaced soon, but I really can't go without TV in my office!  It is too quiet & music isn't the same for me.  Music is great in the car while I am driving, but at home, it must be the TV.  Not to mention that I am missing some of my programs that are not being recorded for later viewing!!!  No one will want to come around me for a while!!  I am a raving maniac! LOL.  Even my DH is doing what I asked without a fight & is putting up the Christmas Tree.  I'm sure just to get my mind off of the frigging DVR!!!  Well, I am sorry that I just went off on a tangent here!  It just pisses me off.

Ok, so DH is putting up the Tree & lights as I type.  Earlier, I put up some lights on the inside, around the 2 large front windows.  This is the first time I have put lights up that can be seen from the outside at this house, & we have lived here for 9 yrs!!  I have meant to do it every year, then didn't.  So they are up & the neighbors can now see lights!  Now they won't think that we are scrooges!!!  Only my DH is! LOL.  The funny thing is, we bought a bunch of lights a few years ago that DH was supposed to put up on the exterior of the house.  Well....they are still in their original, unopened boxes somewhere in the garage!  Never opened, never used!  I have about 1-2 more days of putting up the decorations, then I am done.  But the hardest part, except for the Tree Ornaments, is done.  Unfortunately, it takes me at least a 1/2 day to put them on, I am sooo picky as to how they are placed.  No one even offers to help as they know I like them a certain way!!  But they have helped in the past & I think that they are just using my Type A personality as an excuse to not have to help!!  LOL

I am in a slump as to my weight loss.  It is now crawling down!  I am sooo close to onederland that I can taste it!  I really want to lose those 3 lbs badly, & keep them off!  I think as Cara & Gen suggested in a comment, that I am not eating enough calories nor drinking enough water.  There are days that I do drink enough water, just not on a daily basis.  I am getting the right amount of protein so far, but not the calories.  I will try to do better.

Well, I guess I will go for now.  I just wanted to rant a little about my SUDDEN LOSS today & let you know that I AM putting up my Christmas Decorations!!  I will take pics when I am finished & post some.  Just so you don't think that I forgot, here are a couple of Christmas pics to enjoy!  Remember, I didn't take these pics, I found them on the Internet!!

Some people just have more time on their hands than they know what to do with!!  But I love it!  Just so that I am not the one putting them all up, nor taking them down!!  LOL  In fact, we have a whole neighborhood near us that decorates like this, & most of them keep in the Disney theme!  It is definitely impressive.  We may take a drive over there & walk that neighborhood one of these nights.  If we do, I will try to remember to take my camera & see if I can get some decent pics of them.

Nothing but bright colors, yea!

And for those Dog lover's out there, here is a Hawaiian Dog!  Isn't he cute?  He got lei'd.  :)

And last but not least, we have got to have a Hawaiian Ornament to check out.  Just sorry the pics of them didn't turn out better.

Well, I guess I better go for now.  I will try to catch up on everyone's blogs tonight.  Till next time.

Aloha My Friends  :)

2 comments:

THE DASH! said...

I love that you are so into the Xmas spirit and holy heck - look at the lights on that house! And I thought my tree was blinding. :)

Debi said...

Yes, I love Christmas, but not enough to go that far!!! LOL