Friday, October 30, 2009

Twenty Days & Counting!!




Hey Y'all,

Well, I woke up & weighted myself, hoping to have another huge weight change, but that didn't happen.  but I did have a small change of .8 lbs making my total weight loss from Aug 28th, 8 lbs!  So at least I am on my way!  I still need to lose at least another 3 lbs by Nov 19th & I am sure that can be done! 

Well, not much else to say except that I am getting ready to work my eyes & fingers to death!  I am getting ready to pull our tax information together, up to the current date.  We are self employed & our income has dropped this year (like a lot of other people).  This means that we may have already paid our tax obligation for our income this year.  So I need to figure out all of our Income/Expenses, etc so our CPA can advise us if we still need to make our 4th quarter tax payments, & if so, how much.  We are hoping that since our income has dropped, we won't need to make the last tax payment.   Cross your fingers for us!!  We could really use this break, especially since we have my Surgery costs this quarter!!  Well, I better get off here now, get started & stop procrastinating!

Aloha My Friends  :)

No comments: