Sunday, October 25, 2009

Only 25 Days!! :)

Hey Y'all,

Sorry I haven't written much lately, I have just been totally overwhelmed since returning from vacation!  There is sooo much to do & so little time to do it in!  I have been putting this off since our return, but today, or rather this morning after I wake up, I will be doing a marathon on laundry!  This is when I wish I had 2 sets of machines, as I have to do at least 10-12 loads of laundry.  Well, at least I will be busy & not thinking about what I should not be eating!!  LOL.

But I need to do the laundry today, as I have to drive back up to Reno on Monday to attend my 3 hr Pre-Op Class on Tuesday morning.  So I will be driving up, staying the night & driving back down after the class.  And I need some CLEAN clothes to wear or else I may be asked to sit outside the room as my dirty clothes smell too bad!  LOL

I also wanted to say that it is now only 25 days until my Surgery!!

Well, I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Aloha My Friends  :)

6 comments:

Dinnerland said...

Congratulations on being less than a month away from band-day-- I'm more than 2 months out, but looking forward to it and preparing psychologically.... good luck on your journey to the band. Aloha.

Debi said...

Thanks Dinnerland! Good luck in your journey as well. I think the Psychological part is the hardest as you are battling an unknown, or an imagined.

Robyn said...

It'll be here before you know it!

Debi said...

So true Robyn! The days are just flying by already! Tomorrow, I drive back up to Reno so I can attend the required 3 hr Pre-Op Class on Tuesday morning!

THE DASH! said...

Only a month? Far out that seemed to go quick.. well, for us no doubt, not you lol
I hear you on the laundry front. It's a constant battle to keep up with it and I've often thought I could use an extra machine too. Wouldn't that be the bomb!

Debi said...

Yes, the time is just flying by now that I actually have a date!