Monday, October 12, 2009

The Kennedy Compound

Hey Y'all,

Today was another fantastic day here in Cape Cod.  The weather has held so far, giving us some great pictures.  After driving around for a while, we decided to take a 1 hr Harbor Cruise so we could get some photos of Cape Cod from the water.  We haven't checked today's photos out yet to see if they turned out, but I am not expecting any problems.  During the cruise, we got to see the Kennedy Compound at Hyannis Port.  It was not as big as we expected, but still fairly impressive.  The property is supposed to be 6 acres with several homes on it.  I am really hoping that these photos turn out.

Tomorrow, we are supposed to get rain, so we are planning on driving up to Plymouth to see the one & only Plymough Rock!  We are hoping the rain will make it less desirable to see & that it won't be too crowded with tourists.

A note on photos.  Although we have taken quite a few, I will wait until we get home to upload them to my regular computer.  Then I will download some of them to my blog.  So please be patient, I will get photos of the trip on soon.  Till tomorrow.

Aloha My Friends :)

1 comment:

DB said...

Sounds like you are having a great time :). I really want to visit Cape Cod! We were in Boston a few years back & had a fun time.