Monday, October 26, 2009

Pre-Op Class

Hey Y'all,

I am writing this before I go to bed, as I will be driving back up to Reno, NV tomorrow about lunch time. So I will not have access to my computer until Tuesday early evening.  I am (hopefully) making the last drive up & over the Sierra's until my Surgery!

I have to make this trip by myself, again, as my SWEETHEART of a husband, can't make it.  Since he took too much time off from work already for our vacation.  So, unless it was necessary, he couldn't make it.  So I am driving up alone again!  Not my favorite thing to do.  But, we do what we have to do, (right?).  Since the class is at 9 am on Tuesday morning,  & I don't want to have to get up at 4 am to drive up the hill to be in Reno on time, I prefer to go the day before, check in to a hotel & relax until morning!!  Besides, this gives us a night to miss one another!

Since this "Class" is for Pre-Op, I really hope that they give me some really good information!!  I really hate driving that far when I already knew this stuff from reading my favorite blogs!!!  So far, my blog buddies have given me more information then the Doctor's office has! :)  Go girls!  Well, it is getting late, & since I do have a long drive ahead of me tomorrow, I should at least try to get a decent nights sleep so I don't drive drowsy!  Not a good thing!  Till next time.

Aloha My Friends  :) 

5 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Good luck, Debi :) You'll be just fine!!

Robyn said...

Hope you learn lots of interesting stuff you can share with us!

Gen said...

Chances are you will learn something you do not already know! I have to travel for fills, not fun, but I like to think of it as a mini-vacay!

Amy W. said...

Enjoy your "you" time! I know I would! I can't wait until you are banded! Have fun!

Debi said...

Thanks guys, I'm getting ready to head out now. I just read the weather for Truckee, which is the largest town in the Sierra's on Hwy 80 & wouldn't you know it, they are supposed to get snow flurries in the morning tomorrow! Arg!

I just hope they truly end by noon as projected so I can drive through safely on my way home! I am not driving my husband's huge 4x4 today, only my little Honda CRV with no 4x4! I hate driving in bad weather so wish me luck! I'll let you know how it went tomorrow night! :)