Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF!!!

Hey Y'all,

Not much to say, except TGIF, & I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Not much is happening here, still waiting for my Insurance to approve my Surgery.  Hoping it will be received in the next week, :).  I am packing for our trip, my goal is to have everything packed up by today or tomorrow at the latest!  This will be the first time that I am not packing almost up to the time we have to leave! lol :).  Again, everyone have a great weekend & I will post when my Insurance gives their decision.

Aloha :)

4 comments:

MartinaB said...

Debi, have a wonderful trip and I am still crossing my fingers for the insurance approval!

Debi said...

Thank you! I checked online at Blue Cross & there isn't any notation that they have received the request for Insurance approval yet. If I can get up my courage, I may call them to see if their computers show anything yet. I have heard that Blue Cross usually approves in 1 wk! You have a great weekend too!

THE DASH! said...

Have a great weekend (and trip!)

Debi said...

Thanks Cara! You too!