Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome April!!

I have a new follower named April!  Hi April, I just noticed that you have started to follow my blog, & I wanted to say welcome!  You will be banded one month before I do, so I will definitely be following your blog to check on your progress.  Especially since we are about the same weight going in to surgery.  I am 5ft 3in tall, how tall are you?  I attempted to comment on your blog, but was unable to.  I will try again later.  Anyway, congratulations on getting approved!



Aloha Everyone!

1 comment:

AM said...

Thanks for the cute post. I am 5'3 as well. I am totally nervous with one week to go. Scared but excited. I just hope I can be disciplined with myself and socially. I am happy to get the first month over with before the holidays hit. Congratulations of setting a date... I can't wait to hear more about your journey. Keep reading :)
-april