Friday, November 27, 2009

Whew!! :)

Hey Ya'll,

Welcome back from Turkey Day!  Hope everyone had a great one with family & friends.  As I said yesterday, I ended up not being able to make it to my parents house yesterday as I had planned, since our company started arriving earlier than originally expected.  Plus I got up way late since I didn't get to sleep until about 4 am!

So today, after waking up (I didn't get to sleep last night until about 3 am), my DH & I went over to spend some time with them & had a great time.  My Nieces Son, Charlie (7) who lives with them was spending the weekend with his other Grandma, so we were able to actually sit down & have a good talk for a few hours.  It is always nice when we can be alone with them.  Neither of my parents are doing very well, & I am always concerned that this might be the last Holiday we get to spend with them.  I would have taken my camera but they really hate getting their picture taken.  Hopefully, they will be able to be here for Christmas.  I will for sure get a few pictures then, for any family members who might be reading from out of state!

I had so much that I wanted to say today, but for the life of me, I can't remember them!  Let me tell you, it is hell getting old sometimes!!  LOL  Well, since I can't remember anything else I wanted to say, I will get off for now.  If I remember later, I will post it later!!

Aloha My Friends  :)

2 comments:

Gen said...

Happy Thanksgiving Debi! I see you are doing so well already!

Debi said...

Thanks Gen,

Well, I was before Thanksgiving! I am hoping to get my weight loss back on track real quick! I go in for my Surgery Follow-Up appointment on Monday! So I am hoping to show a good weight loss start to the Surgeon!