Friday, November 13, 2009

Less Than A Week To GO :)






Hey Y'all,

Well, it is now only 6 days until Surgery!!  I can't believe how fast it is going!!  OMG, it seems like I get out of bed & the next thing, I am going back to bed!  Where did the day go?  I am not getting anything accomplished!  Right now, I can't seem to concentrate on anything except for the upcoming Surgery.  Did anyone else have this problem?  Or were you able to get on with your normal lives with no problems? 

I have a small beef to talk about & I hope it doesn't offend those that caused me to be concerned.  I have been catching up on all the blogs that I have been following, as I am a bit out of date in them!!  I have made comments on some of the blogs without any problem, with my comment posting immediately.  But with a few of the blogs, I received a message saying that my comment will be posted, only after it has been reviewed.  I hope that this isn't because they have had some bad experience with comments in the past. 

I would never make a bad comment on someones blog & I hope that everyone else would only make good, helpful comments to me as well!  It is just sad to think that they feel they must review the comments before allowing them to be posted!  Please tell me that you haven't had anything bad posted on your blogs. :(  These blogs are our way of working through our challenges & being encouraged along the way!  Not for someone to bash us for our choices.  Anyway, I will get off my soapbox!!  Sorry if this upsets anyone, I didn't mean for it to & I apologize upfront, if it did.

Let me post a few pictures that were taken last weekend while my friend was here.

One of my two BFF's Nadene & I












Nadene with my fantastic Step-Daughter Kat












Kat & I, she wasn't too happy, she didn't have full makeup on, but I insisted she take photos anyway, sorry Kat, but you look beautiful anyway, as always!!

My sweetheart (DH), getting the chicken ready to go on the rotisserie on the barbecue!  And I didn't get to eat a single bite of it, & I got to clean up the mess!!  Lucky me, watching them eat & worst of all, smelling all the great food, & all I got for it was to clean it up!






Well, I guess I better go for now.

Aloha My Friends  :)

No comments: