Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Now 10 Days And Counting !!



Hey Y'all,

Well, it is now only 10 days until the big day, & I am still holding at 214.4 :(.  Now I am really just hoping to make it down to 210.0 before the big day!!  Please, please, let me lose at least another 4.4 lbs!!!  That would make my total loss from the initial consultation at 18.6 lbs.

Sorry, I don't have much to say today.  My friend Nadene, definitely decided to move back to Virginia.  She will be staying with us for the next 2 weekends until she leaves.  She will be leaving early (like 4 am, early) in the morning on Thanksgiving to start her drive East.  Since the weather has already produced massive amounts of snow in some areas that she would normally have to drive through, cutting straight across through Colorado, etc.  She is going to drive South first, then head East.  I will really miss by friend.

Anyhoo, I guess I should get off here, I need to continue pulling our tax information together.  Then I have to finish my Pre-Op Testing this week!!  I still need to go to our local Hospital & get the Blood Work & EKG done, then I am finished & waiting patiently (insert biting fingers to the bone) until the 19th!!  :)

Have a great day!!
Aloha My Friends  :)

4 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Come on down 10 days!! I wish be wishing the days away for you.

Debi said...

Thanks Cara

AM said...

The next 10 days are going to go so fast! Soon you will be banded and wonder where the time went. I am excited for you!

Debi said...

I believe it!! I just finished getting the information on how to get my Pre-Op Labs done here locally & setup my Pre-Registration appointment at the Hospital!

I can't believe that I will be seeing my Surgeon for my final appointment in 9 days, as well as my Hospital Registration that same day.

I have sooo much to do between now & then. The days are already flying by!! In one way, I hope it goes quickly, the other, I want it to slow down a bit so I can get everything accomplished. LOL