Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunshine Award!!



First off I want to say that I copied this from Band Groupie's Blog, "The Sweet Spot".  :)


3/5/10 Sunshine Award


Good thing I'm in the market for a new wardrobe as these award ceremonies require just the right dress...and you can't wear the same one twice!

It's all sunshine and Roses Daisies here! Thank you, thank you, now on to the award!

The sunshine award "is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world."

Once you receive one, then you:

1. Post the Logo on your blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 of your fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

First off, I would like to thank Band Groupie @ The Sweet Spot (thank you for the award GF!!).

Next I would like to say that it was really hard to just choose 12!!  There are so many who are such great supporters of others and are truly inspiring in their journeys!

1. Gen @ I Heart The Band
2. Amy @ Once Upon A Time...In The Land Of Cheese And Sunkist
3. Roo @ A Brand New Roo
4. Vanessa @ Dinnerland
5. Nikki @ To Be Or Not To Be...Fat Is The Question
6. Dee (Nawlinz Lady) @ Kajun Gumbo
7. Jennifer @ A Southern Girls Journey
8. Dawn B @ What I Weighted In High School
9. Alexis @ The Swenson Family
10. Heidi @ Shrinking Mommy
11. Tina @ Losing It
And Last But Certainly NOT Least....
12. Liz @ Mine & Betty's LapBaNd JoUrNey!

Well, that's it for now!!  This only took me about 2 hours to do!!!  Till Next Time, I hope that you have a great weekend!!

Aloha My Friends  :)

4 comments:

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

THANK U SO MUCH FOR NORMINATING ME! means the world to me!!! *hugs*

Debi said...

Your welcome Liz!!

Girl Bandit said...

congrats on the awards.....

Debi said...

Thanks GB!