Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's The First Day Of Spring!!!

My Sentiments Exactly!!  LOL

Hey Ya'll,

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!  It is really nice here right now.  About 77 degrees outside.  Warm enough to enjoy wearing my now, too big capris before the temperatures turn cooler again!!

We had a nice trip up to Reno.  The weather was nice, but we forgot to take our jackets and it was a bit cooler there than here at home, and since they still have snow in the hills/mountains around them, it was cooler than we expected.  But I expect it to get warmer and warmer with each trip we make.

Not much else to say right now.  Except that I had a close call this afternoon when we had a late breakfast, early lunch on our way out of Reno.  I ordered some scrambled eggs and a bowl of oatmeal.  Before I ate half of my eggs, I realized that I was stuck!!  I made my way to the closest bathroom and spent the next half hour in there trying to PB so I would feel better!  But nothing would come up and suddenly, the eggs went down.  I then went back and ate most of my oatmeal with no problems!!  I think that I will try to stay with oatmeal and cottage cheese after a Fill!!!

Oh yea, Walt's Mom was feeling better, but still not 100%.  She is now on her 4th round of Antibiotics.  But what scares us is, she is constantly grazing.  And because of this, her stomach is looking like she is pregnant now.  Only her belly is big.  This scares us, as you know, a big belly can cause major medical problems, like Heart Disease, etc.  Walt feels that his Mom is giving up, now that his Dad has passed away.

I better go for now, till next time.
Aloha My Friends  :)


8 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Hey Deb,
Sorry to hear about Walt's mum still not being 100 percent. Hope that turns around soon.
Get out there and enjoy the sunshine - I think ours is on borrowed time - the days are getting a bit cooler and the nights? Well, YOW! Def colder!

Debi said...

Thanks Cara. This is about how I like it. Not too cold, not too hot!!! I like it between 45-75 degrees myself.

Jacquie said...

Hi Deb, sorry about Walts mom....I hope she starts feeling better! Ouch to the egg stuck! I am not looking forward to that part of the band!

We are leaving on Monday for MX for my Wed. surgery!

Debi said...

Thanks Jacquie!

It's so fantastic that your Surgery is just around the corner! I will be thinking of you!

Bonnie said...

I loved your Maxine cartoon - and I totally agree with her!

Debi said...

She can definitely say some true things sometimes!!

Dinnerland said...

Ooh, that stuck episode sounds very rough. Sorry to hear about Mom's health condition, but I do hope she'll be improving from here with the antibiotics....

Debi said...

Thanks Vanessa