Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fill #4 Is Tomorrow!! :)



 My painting after the latest painting session.  Starting to shape up!
I have decided I will not try to make this painting exactly like the photograph it is based on.


Hey Ya'll,

Just a quick post to say that not much is happening here.  But I am still here and alive!!  :)  Tomorrow we drive back up to Reno for my 4th Fill.  I can't wait, but I am sure that I have not lost any weight.  I am just hoping that I have not gained weight!!

Walt's Mom has been sick for about 3-4 weeks with either a really bad cold, or something worse!  She was put on Antibiotics over a week ago, but they were not working.  So she was taken back into the Hospital in an Ambulance for a different Antibiotic treatment.  Walt thinks that she is just giving up, now that his Dad passed away.  So we will be visiting her for sure while we are up in her area.

Today I am really tired, as I did 10 loads of laundry yesterday.  Which means that I didn't get to bed until 4 am this morning.  But it was about 5 am before I could get to sleep!  Then, I was up this morning by 10:45 am!!  Without an alarm!  Usually Walt wakes me up.  It is one of his great pleasures to get to wake me up!!  But today he had to actually drive into work for some meetings.  This used to mean that I could actually get some sleep!!  But NOOO, I woke up all by myself, without an alarm!!!

Anyway, I gotta go for now.  I have to pack for our trip to Reno tomorrow.  We are staying over for 2 nights so we can visit Walt's Mom as well.  I also have to shave my legs!!  I'm really embarrassed to admit this, but I haven't shaved my legs all Winter!!  Walt could care less, and I hate shaving my legs, so I usually don't shave them during the Winter, when all I wear is long pants.  But since it is supposed to be 70 degrees tomorrow, I WANT to wear my Capri's!!  So, till next time.

Aloha My Friends  :)

3 comments:

LDswims said...

I hope you have a safe trip to Reno and that Walt's mom starts to improve. Enjoy the visit!

DB said...

Hey Debi - good luck with you fill tomorrow. It sounds like you have been going through a rough patch lately. I hope things start looking up with your Mom & MIL.

Debi said...

Thanks guys! I will keep everyone updated as any changes occur.