Monday, March 29, 2010

ANOTHER QUESTIONAIRE!!


I Got this off of Maria's blog (The Unknown Bander)

1.  Last beverage →  Diet Coke (I know, I know!!)

2.  Last phone call →  My Dad

3.  Last text message →  My DH

4.  Last song you listened to →  Something from the 70s on the radio in the car

5.  Last time you cried →  Last Night watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition


SIX HAVE YOU EVERs:

1.  Dated someone twice? →  Huh? Is this for high schoolers? LOL (ditto)

2.  Been cheated on? →  Not to my knowledge

3.  Kissed someone? →  Yes (duh)

4.  Lost someone special? →  Yes

5.  Been depressed? →  Yes

6.  Been drunk and threw up? →  Drunk...yep, Threw Up...never


LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

1.  Pinks

2.  Blues

3.  Yellows

4.  Reds


HAVE YOU:

 
1.  Made new friends →  Yes

2.  Fallen out of love →  Yes

3.   Laughed until you cried →  Yes!

4.  Met someone who changed you →  Yes

5.  Found out who your true friends were →  Yes.

6.  Found out someone was talking about you →  Oh yeah

7.  Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list →  No, can you do this?

8.  How many people on your Facebook friends list do you know in real life →  55%

9.  How many kids do you want to have →  I have 3, that's plenty!

10.  Do you have any pets →  Not any more

11.  Do you want to change your name →  No

13.  What time did you wake up today → 10:45 am, don't forget that I didn't go to bed until 3 am!

14.  What were you doing at midnight last night →  Crocheting and watching TV

15.  Name something you CANNOT wait for →  To LOSE this weight!

16.  Last time you saw your father →  Today

17.  What is one thing you wish you could change about your life →  Finances

18.  What are you listening to right now →  Kirstie Alley's Big Life on TV

19.  Have you ever talked to a person named Tom →  Who hasn't?

23.  What's getting on your nerves right now? →  Everything!!  Can you spell STRESS?

24.  Most visited webpage →  I can't say, now that I blog, I read blogs more than visit web pages!

1.  What's your name? →  Debi

3.  Relationship Status →  Married

4.  Zodiac sign →  Leo

5.  Male or female or transgendered →  Female

6.  Primary School →  How am I supposed to remember.  Do you know how old I am??

7.  Middle School →  In my day (wink, wink), it was called Jr High School.  I attended Highland Jr High, then Serrano Jr High

8.  High school →  San Gorgonio

10.  Hair color →  Blond, or gray, depends on how you look at it!

11.  Long or short →  Short

16.  Height →  5'3"

17.  Do you have a crush on someone? →  Only my DH

18:  What do you like about yourself? →   I'd do anything for my family and friends

19.  Piercings →  My ears

20.  Tattoos →  Two, a Celtic Tattoo on my Lower Back and a Tropical theme on my Left Calf for photos, check my Sept 20th, 09 post titled, What's Next.  If you want to see my Lower Back Tattoo, let me know & I will post a photo of it too.

21.  Righty or lefty →  Righty


FIRSTS :

22.  First surgery →  Tonsils at age 17

23.  First piercing →  Ears, age 21

24.  First Best Friend →  Debbie, Kindergarten

26.  First sport you joined →  Drill Team/Cheer Leading, in HS

27.  First pet →  Probably a dog, but my Dad bought a Palomino Horse when I was 5 & told me it was mine (yea right) I could only ride it with him, it was so big!

28.  First vacation →  Wow...many, many camping trips, etc with the family, in adulthood it would be Hawaii baby!!

29.  First concert →  Cheap Trick (my best friend had free tickets), loved it!!

30.  First crush →  Who can remember back that far?  Do you remember my age?

RIGHT NOW:

49.  Eating →  Chili with a small Hot Dog cut up in it with a slice of Cheese

50.  Drinking →  Sugar Free Cherry Kool Aid

52.  I'm about to →  Get a headache

53.  Listening to → 
Kirstie Alley's Big Life on TV...Didn't I just answer this one?

55.  Waiting for →  Dancing with the Stars!  I can't help it, I'm hooked!


YOUR FUTURE :

58.  Want kids?   Got 'em

59.  Want to get married?  Again?  Isn't 4 x's enough?

60.  Careers in mind?  Hmmm....I'm retired, but Walt keeps me busy anyway!

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

68.  Lips or eyes →  Both.

69.  Hugs or kisses →  Hugs

70.  Shorter or taller →  Taller.

71.   Older or Younger →  We're the same age, more or less

72.  Romantic or spontaneous →  Romantically spontaneous (ditto)

73.  Nice stomach or nice arms →  Arms

74.  Sensitive or loud →  Sensitive, I got loudly sensitive!

75.  Hook-up or relationship →  Relationship, duh, married remember?

77.  Trouble maker or hesitant →  Hesitant - I'm done with trouble makers!


HAVE YOU EVER :

78.  Kissed a stranger →  LOL...yes

79.  Drank hard liquor →  Yep

80.  Lost glasses/contacts →  yes

81.  Sex on first date →  yep, my ex-husband

82.  Broken someone's heart →  Yes

83.  Had your own heart broken →  Yes

85.  Been arrested →  Nope

86.  Turned someone down →  Yes

87.  Cried when someone died →  Yes

88.  Liked a friend that is a girl? →  I'm not sure I understand this question or what it imply s

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89.  Yourself →  Yes

90.  Miracles →  Definitely

91.  Love at first sight →  How about second sight?

92.  Heaven →  Yes

93.  Santa Clause →  Who doesn't?

95.  Kiss on the first date? →  Yes!

96.  Angels → …Most Definitely!


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

97.  Is there one person you want to be with right now? →  My BFF, who is going through a hard time right now!

98.  Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? →  No

99.  Posting this as 100 Truths? →  Of course!

100.  There wasn't one


So guys, this is it!  Hope this didn't bore you too much!  Have a great day tomorrow!  Till next time.

Aloha My Friends  :) 

2 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Wow that was a biggie. I forgot you had tattoos. I cheated and went back to when you first blogged to have another look lol.

Debi said...

That's funny! But that is why I put in the post that they were in, in case anyone wanted to see it for the first time, or second!!