Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Big Shout Out To Laura Lynn !! :)

Hey Ya'll,

I just checked in and saw that I had a new Follower!!  Her name is Laura Lynn and her blog is, Taking The Scale By Storm.  She is fairly new to blogging, but has been on her Journey since November 2001 when she had RNY Surgery.  Like I said, she is new and could use all our support, so please check out her blog and let her know you are there for her!!

Laura Lynn, just a quick funny note.  I am your 15th Follower and you are my 115th Follower!!  LOL

So...."welcome to my nightmare".

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

LauraLynne said...

wow - cool!! thank you very much - I am very new to blogging - but old to weight loss. :)

thanks for the shout out - now I have more blogs to go read, I love it!!

Debi said...

You're welcome Laura Lynn!