Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Big Shout Out To Amy !! :)

Hey Ya'll,

I just checked in and saw that I have a new Follower!!  Her name is Amy and her blog is, The Self Examination Of A Butterfly.  She is new to blogging and she is hoping to be banded soon!!  Please check out her blog and give her some support!!!  Thanx ya'll.  So, "welcome to my nightmare".

Aloha My New Friend  :)

PS) Amy, I tried several times to leave you a comment in your blog, but for some reason, I can't.  Just thought you would want to know.  Maybe it is something you can fix?  Then you can get the support we all need!  :)

2 comments:

Butterfly/Amy said...

Why thank you. :o)
I double checked my settings and it allows anyone to comment so not sure why it isn't working.

Debi said...

You're welcome Amy! I am glad that you figured out the problem with your blog so we can leave comments now!