Monday, March 22, 2010

Boy Do I Feel My Age Today!!

This is how I feel today, but WHY???

Hey Ya'll,

Well, for some reason today, I have been kind of down in the dumps and feeling like I just want to go to bed and sleep.  I have no real energy or stamina today.  I feel depressed.  How depressing is that?  

I didn't get much accomplished today either.  Today, I mainly just, oh hell, I can't even remember exactly what I did today!!  That's how unfocused I am today.

But tonight, Walt and I went for a walk (this I DO remember).  We hadn't went on a walk for a couple of weeks, except for the walking we did in Reno.  But based on how I was feeling today and tonight, we should have only went on a one mile walk.  Instead, we went on a one and a half mile walk.  One of the problems was that I haven't taken my water pill in almost a week and my Legs and Feet are swollen again.  I had to stop twice to rest, as my Feet and Calves kept cramping up on me.  But at least we did it.

This next paragraph is where you can slap me around a bit if you feel I deserve it!

I need to confess something.  I have not been eating well lately.  I am eating more than I should and more than I need to.  But it is so frustrating to not feel restriction.  I know that this is no excuse.  I knew that it would take time to get to restriction, I also knew that I needed to relearn how to eat and to cut my eating amount down.  I have definitely cut the amount of food I ate down, but I am concerned that I can still eat as much as I can, considering that I do have the Band!!  So.....I need to stop this crap, and buckle down and start doing what I know needs to be done, in order to become a model, successful Bandster.

Ok, I am tired, I am going to end this.  I am tired of being Debbie Downer tonight.  Till next time.

Aloha My Friends  :) 

12 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Poor you. All I can say is its hard to concentrate on eating properly and sticking to certain rules when you're feeling down. It seems to make us want to eat more.

I hope this passes soon. No biatch slap from me - just sympathy. xxx

Debi said...

Thanks Cara!! I can always count on you to make me smile!

Tina said...

I totally agree with Cara...Been there done that Debi. It is kind of hard not to eat too much when you are hungry!! You do the best you can and that is all you can do. Keep going in for you fills and you will feel some restriction soon. In the mean time...do some stuff that makes you happy! and don't sweat the small stuff. You are in bandster hell my girl.

Debi said...

Thanks Tina!! I feel like I have been in Bandster Hell forever!!!!!

Jen said...

I know your frustration Debi! Just hang in there and don't be too hard on yourself. Just try to make good choices until you can get another fill. :)

Bonnie said...

Is it rainy where you are? I am, unfortunately, very effected by the weather. Last week was very pretty and warm and I was in a good mood. Now it's rainy and chilly and I don't want to get out of bed. Hope you are feeling better soon. Are you allowed to move your fills up if needed?

Jenny said...

They call it hell for a reason!! Its hard. Just be honest with yourself thats all that matters.

You will do great, look how far you've come!!

Sandy said...

I feel so bad for you. But tomorrow is a new day. Just hang in and something will click soon-maybe after your last fill it will take awhile. At least you got out for the walk. Hope you wake up in a much better mood.

Michelle said...

Just sending you a hug... It will get easier.....

Debi said...

Thank you everyone!

Bonnie, no actually the weather here has been very nice. An almost perfect low to mid 70's! So I can't blame my mood on bad weather! Currently my next Fill is scheduled for April 7th, unless my DH needs me to reschedule. I should find this out today. Hopefully not.

Sandy, I am hoping that the restriction will click in, but so far it hasn't.

Today is a new day, and I am going to try to keep an optimistic outlook and not allow myself to be down. No more Debbie Downer for me!

Girl Bandit said...

Slap Slap!!! Now seriously ...perhaps you will have mpore energy when you eat a little better??? having sasid that I am exhausted this week and could lie down beside both you and the cat. Hope you feel more alive soon

Debi said...

Thanks GB! I needed that!!