Thursday, March 11, 2010

Emergency Room!! :(

Hey Ya'll,

Just a real quick post to let you know that both my Mom and my Niece are in the Hospital.  My Niece is pregnant and is not due for another 3 wks, but apparently her blood pressure has gone up and the Doctor feels it is necessary to Induce the Labor.  My Mom has a Blood Clot in the Left Leg that has traveled up about a foot already and has been rushed into the Emergency Room.  I will post more later when I know what is going on.  I am on my way to the Hospital now.  Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Aloha My Friends  :(

14 comments:

LDswims said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. I hope that everyone turns out fine and that a healthy baby joins your family!

Anonymous said...

We will be thinking of you and your family and keeping you in our prayers.

Butterfly/Amy said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Linda said...

Debi - I hope both are well. Keep us posted.

THE DASH! said...

Oh heck - thinking of you hon.. (and your mum and Niece)

Debi said...

Thanks everyone!! We just got home from the Hospital, I will post tomorrow when I get up!!

Jenny said...

Sending prayers and thoughts your way! Good luck.

Sandy said...

Thinking of you and your mom and niece. Stay strong. It is the unknown that stresses us most.

carla said...

Praying for both of them!!! Good luck

Michelle said...

Will do... In all 3 of my pregnancies I had toxaemia.. I had to be induced with my first one and went into early labor with the other 2. All three were csections. I will pray that she does not require a c-section and that all goes well for both.. Take care...

jennyr1222 said...

Debi - Sending you, your mom and niece so many prayers.

Debi said...

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Amanda Kiska said...

Prayers!

Debi said...

Thank you Amanda.