Sunday, March 28, 2010

PHOTOS OF RED SQUIRRELS FOR LONICERA !! :)

Hey Ya'll,

After reading Caroline's (Lonicera) comment on my last post about the squirrel in my friends backyard, she mentioned how beautiful the Red Squirrel was compared to the standard gray squirrel, so I decided to Google them, as I had never seen one.  She is right, they are absolutely gorgeous!  So I thought I would put in some photos of them too!  Of course, these photos were NOT taken by me!!

Squirrel in Winter
Red Squirrel

Very Cute Little Squirrel
Vertical Squirrel


Little Cute Squirrel
Flying Funny Squirrel
Curious Squirrel


Eating Squirrel
Flying Squirrel
Horny Squirrel
Aren't they just tooooo cute???????
Well, I better go for now, I am planning on painting today!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! So...till next time.

Aloha My Friends :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to tell you the title of your post totally sounded dirty! Or it could be that I have gutter brain!

Debi said...

OMG! I never even thought of it that way!! LOL

THE DASH! said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pics.. Those little squirrels had be oohing and ahhing, really so pretty! Thanks for posting, Deb.

Debi said...

Your welcome Cara!! I thought that whoever it was that took those photos did an excellent job! The colors and clarity is amazing.

Girl Bandit said...

Very cute

Debi said...

Thanks!!

Amy W. said...

I have never told you this, but I LOVE squirrels! Seriously...they are so freakin cute! I love to watch them. In Kansas, we had tons of them. Here in pensacola, fl...not so much and I miss them!

Strange.

I know.

Debi said...

I know, they are so cute! So long as it isn't your yard they are damaging!! But I thought these red squirrels were too cute to not post!