Friday, April 22, 2011

A Warm Welcome To...Lyla !! :)

My Photo


   


 




Hey Ya'll,

I just discovered that I have a new Follower.  Her name is Lyla, and if I have the right blog, her blog link is: Big Fat Professor.  I reason that I think that I have the right blog, is because I just began Following her last night!!  If this is not your blog Lyla, please let me know so that I can remove this post!! LOL  And providing me the correct blog information would be great!  Lyla was Banded on September 17, 2010 and has already lost 106 lbs!!!  OMG!  So HOP on over and check out her Blog, I would say to give her support, but at least in the area of weight loss, she is doing great!  But we all need some support in one form or another....LOL  So Lyla...."Welcome to my Nightmare!"


Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

Lyla said...

Thanks :) I see a lot of new friends today that you must have sent my way!

Debi said...

You're welcome! But unless they said that I sent them, they may have just found you on their own!!