Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Big Shout Out To Ronnie !!

My Photo














Hey Ya'll,

Well, I'll be damned, if I don't have another new Follower!!  I was away this morning at the Doctor's, and came home to find out that I had another Follower.  Her name is Ronnie, and her Blog is called: Ronnie's Bandumentary.  She was Banded on December 20, 2010, and has already lost 54.2 lbs!!  Go Ronnie!!  I've just started reading her blog, and she is absolutely hilarious!!  So if you haven't already found her blog, please check it out!!  So Ronnie...."Welcome to my Nightmare"!!

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness! I just now found this, just now reading back through your old entries after being absent from the blogging world for quite a while. You're too sweet! :)

Debi said...

You're welcome Ronnie!! And....aw shucks!! LOL (big smile)...