Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Big Shout Out To Jody !!

My Photo










Hey Ya'll,

Well here I sit, shaking my head from side to side, wondering how lucky I am, to discover that I have another new Follower!!  Her name is Jody.  Alas, I am unable to find any more information on her, so I cannot provide her Blog link, for others to check her blog out as well.  So Jody, if you are interested in getting a new Follower (meaning moi!) or Followers, then please leave me a comment so that I can follow it back to your blog, so that I can update this post to include it!!  Unless of course, you want to remain anonymous, then that is ok too!!  So Jody....."Welcome to my Nightmare".

*****UPDATE*****
Jody's Blog link is: One Day I Will Wear Stripes....  She was Banded on March 1, 2011 and has already lost 51 lbs!!!  So if you haven't already checked out her Blog, please do so and give her the Support we all need!!

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

Jody said...

You are toooooo sweet. This is Jody. my blog is wearstripes.blogspot.com

Thank you for being such a gracious blogger!

Debi said...

You're welcome Jody! And thanks for your blog information, I will add it to my welcome post to you!!