Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Warm Welcome To...Just A Wallflower !! :)

She is the one on the right....

Hey Ya'll,

I have a new Follower!!  And she goes by....Just A Wallflower.  She was Banded on October 26, 2010 and has already lost 65.4 lbs!!  That's fantastic!!  She also has her Motorcycle license, and she and her hubby own and ride a Victory Vision, which is another Big Bike!!  But it sits lower to the ground than our Gold Wing.  As you can see in the photo below, she can actually put her foot on the ground!!!  Walt is talking about selling our Bike and getting a Victory like there's too!!  So Just A Wallflower, per your comment to me in my last post, I think that the reason we get people pulling over, or at least slowing down, is because our Bike looks a lot like a Motorcycle Cops Bike....plus with our Modulating Headlight, it just adds to the Motorcycle Cop look!  So guys, if you haven't already checked out her blog, please do so....here is the link to it, Joining The "Band Wagon.....  So Just A Wallflower, "Welcome to my Nightmare"!!

Aloha My New Friend  :)






2 comments:

Justawallflower said...

oh my, I felt like a celebrity reading about herself when I seen this! I understand what you mean about your bike being more "cop like". Take care!

Debi said...

You ARE a Celebrity!! We ALL are! LOL