Friday, April 22, 2011

A Big Shout Out To Ashleigh !!

My Photo











Hey Ya'll,

I just checked in, and found that I have a new Follower.  Her name is, Ashleigh.  However, I am unable to find her blog, so I am unable to Follow her myself, or give a shout out, so that others can find her blog as well!!  So, Ashleigh, if you would PLEASE leave me a comment, I would love to follow it to your blog, so that I can Follow you too!!  Unless you wish to remain anonymous, then of course, please disregard my last request!!  LOL  So....Ashleigh, "Welcome to my Nightmare"!

*****UPDATE*****
I believe that I have discovered who Ashleigh is.  And if I have the correct Ashleigh, then her blog link is: Wallflower....Step Aside!.  She is to be Banded on May 12th, so hop (yes, this is an Easter reference!) on over to her blog, and give her the love and support she needs, especially in this early phase of her journey!!

Aloha My New Friend/s  :)

No comments: