Monday, July 5, 2010

What Can I Say....

View Image

Hey Ya'll,

I hope that everyone who lives here in the States, had a great 4th of July and for everyone else, I hope you had a great weekend!!  We ended up turning on the Air Conditioning today after all, so the house wasn't too hot for my visiting Brother and his family.  We have been living in such warm temps lately, that a nice cool house was heavenly for a change...

Well, I did fairly well food wise today, at least until tonight!!  For lunch, I had one Hot Dog and some Macaroni Salad, plus about 2 handfuls of Cheese Puffs.  Did I say I did ok?  Well...maybe not as good as I thought.  Then for desert, Walt brought out some Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with fresh Strawberries on top.  Hey, he dished it up for me himself, so who was I to turn it down???  It was good too.  Yum!

So all of that wasn't too bad, but then tonight I had another Hot Dog and some more Macaroni Salad.  Still not too bad, considering that was all I had all day.  But then I went and did a really bad thing...I couldn't resist another bowl of the Ice Cream and Strawberries!!  But I waited until Walt went to bed to eat it.  I know, I know, I'm a bad, bad girl!!  But at least it was a great way to be bad!  So now I really need to buckle down, and try to lose a couple pounds before my next Fill, which is this Friday.  Here's crossing my fingers and toes that I am able to lose the weight.  I really want to...but it is so hard.

Anyway, like I said, I have my 7th Fill this next Friday, the 9th of July.  At least I am hoping to get another Fill, as I have lost most, if not all of the restriction that I had from my last Fill.  We are taking the Bike up this trip, so that we can see how I do on a longer distance ride.

We are needing to make sure that my Tailbone isn't going to cause me problems for our trip up to Portland later in the Summer.  So we are riding up to Reno for the "Fill", then over to my MIL's for the night, before returning on Saturday.  Then on Monday the 12th, I have my Motorcycle written exam.  I haven't had any real time to study for it, so I hope that I pass it the first time.  Anyway...till next time...

Aloha My Friends  :)

7 comments:

workinprogress said...

hmmm... you haven't had much luck getting restriction have you?

If you can eat a hotdog - you haven't got much restriction!!!!

I hope this next fill does it for you - I've got all my fingers and toes crossed :-)

Debi said...

Thanks WIP, I know that I shouldn't be able to eat one, at least not with bun and all!! But to my defense, they were the small size hot dogs not the huge ones you see nowadays.

Dinnerland said...

I just looked at your ticker for the first time in a while-- and I see your weight going down, that's the MOST important thing! Hang in there and keep on trucking.
xo

Bonnie said...

Debi - you have confessed your food sins - you are forgiven and can start fresh. :-) Good luck with your fill on the 9th. Please say a little prayer for me as you are getting it done because I'll be in surgery (10 am). See you on the other side.

Debi said...

Vanessa, thank you!

Bonnie, I am so happy that your Surgery day is finally here! I will definitely be thinking of you all day! Please let us know when you can how you are doing after Surgery.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Debi - I just sent you an email. NO NO NO - it wasn't you!!! Yours was a mistake. Please read my email and THANK YOU for telling me!

Debi said...

Thanks Draz!! I am so glad that you unfollowed me in error. I too have this fear that I have unfollowed someone without realizing it. So unless the person asks, we will never know why!

I have always loved reading your blog, you are a hoot! I just wish that I could have gone to Chicago to meet all of you!