Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Big Shout Out To Nikki !! :)



Hey Ya'll,

I just finished writing my last post, when I realized that I had a new Follower.  Her name is, Nikki and she hails from Queensland, Australia.  Her blog link is: I'm Finally Losing It!!.  I believe that she is just beginning her Journey into Lap Band Land, as her blog doesn't list a Surgery date, or change in her weight as yet either.  So this means that she really needs our help and support, as we all know how challenging the pre approval/pre Surgery days can be!! 

I did attempt to sign up as one of her Follower's.  But so far, I have not been able to get my photo icon to stay on her blog.  As soon as I sign out, it disappears (I left this info on her blog as well)!!  If anyone knows how to correct this, please let me know.  I rarely have this problem, but it has happened on one or two other blogs that I am Following.  So Nikki..."welcome to my nightmare".

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

Nikki P said...

Thanks Debi for the shout out.
Yes I am very new to it all. I have my first appointment with the nurse here in Brisbane on Tuesday so I'm hoping everything goes well. I'm currently just doing heaps of reading of peoples blogs to try and get my head around how it all works. I'm really looking forward to joining everyone out there who have already got their bands.
Thanks Again
Nikki.
PS: will look into the following issue.

Debi said...

You're welcome Nikki!

Like I said, if you have any question that the Doctor or our blogs haven't answered, just put the question out there, and we will try our best to answer it!! Good luck in your appointment, I will be thinking of you.

Have a great day tomorrow!!