Monday, July 19, 2010

A Big Shout Out To Alyce !! :)



Hey Ya'll,

Sorry that I have been AWOL again these past few days!!  I will post again real soon, I promise!  But first I want to say that I checked in, and found that I have a new Follower!!  Her name is Alyce, she is 21 yrs old and will be Banded on Aug 13th, just 4 days before I turn the BIG 55!!  LOL  Her Mom isn't too happy about her impending Surgery though, and hasn't been giving her the support she needs.  So please jump on over to her blog, and give her the Support she needs and deserves!!!  The link to her blog is, My Rescue IS Possible.  And for all you Australians, she is from your neck of the woods!!  So....."welcome to my nightmare".

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

alycejo said...

Aww this is so sweet!
Thanks so much for the shout out
I'll take as much support as I can get :P

Debi said...

You're welcome Alyce!! We all can use support!! Especially when we are just starting out and have so many questions!