Monday, July 26, 2010

A Big Shout Out To Jocelyn !! :)



Hey Ya'll,

***I just noticed that Jocelyn provided her blog information!!  Like I just said, her name is Jocelyn and the link to her blog is: Jocelyn's Lap Band Journey.  She is in the Pre-Surgery phase of her journey and needs all the support she can get!!  So please check out her blog and give her the help and support she needs at this scary time!! 

Jocelyn, I will be trying to figure out how to make it, so that your icon gives the direct link to your blog.  If anyone else can remember how to do this, then please, go to her blog and help her!!  It has been so long, I forgot how to do it!  But I will attempt to remember!  You know how it is, a (very) soon to be 55 yr old!!  The memory is always one of the first things to go!!  LOL
***

Well, I just returned from Reno/Carson City late this afternoon, and finally checked in to the blog and realized that while I was away, a new Follower had joined in!!  She goes by, jcraft42003.  But that is all that I can figure out!  I have tried very hard to locate your blog jcraft, and have been unable to.  So if you are jcraft42003 and read this, and would like to provide your blog information, I would love to Follow yours as well!!  If not, I totally understand too!  So...."welcome to my nightmare"!!

Aloha My New Friend!!!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! So nice to have the shout out! Made me feel so welcome! I am pretty new to the blogging world and I am not sure why my blog can't be seen! Any ideas? My name is Jocelyn. I live in Texas. I believe its listed under Jocelynsjourney2health.blogspot.com. I would love the support and friendship!

Anonymous said...

Also jcraft42003@yahoo.com is my email..thanks!