Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Big Shout Out To Brie !! :) Blog Information!!!



Hey Ya'll,

***Hey Ya'll, I just got notification from Brie giving me her blog link.  Here is the link: Weight Loss BanditShe is about 3 months into a 6 month program and could really use our help and support, so please hop on over and let her know you are here for her!!***

I just checked in and realized that I have two new Follower's.  Since I like to welcome all my new Follower's, I try to welcome them individually (at least after the first few!).  My first new Follower is Brie!  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find your blog.  If you would like to provide your blog information, I would love to Follow you too!!  So..."welcome to my nightmare".

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

Brie said...

Hi Debi! Thank you for the shoutout! I am almost 3 months into my 6 month supervised diet program and have just started blogging about my experience. I've read all of your past blog posts and have found your story to be truly inspirational and helpful in my own personal journey. If you'd like to read my blog, it's at http://weightlossbandit.blogspot.com/.

Have a great weekend!

Debi said...

Thanks for your blog information! I have already joined your blog as a Follower!! Your 6 month holding pattern will be done before you know it!!