Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Information From Drazil Re Blog Following!!

Birds on a Beach

Hey Ya'll,

First off, I want to mention that I had a PB Episode again late last night!  I got the taste for a melted Cheese Sandwich.  But I didn't want to take the time to make a Grilled Cheese.  So I just put the Cheese in the Bun, and melted the Cheese in the microwave.  So the Bread was nice and soft.  I ate the Sandwich and probably would have been ok.  But I forgot, and.....took a huge drink of water!!  OMG!!  I forgot that the water would make the soft Bread that I just ate, EXPAND!  So I was in the bathroom for awhile having a PB again!  It was a stupid mistake, that I hope to never make again!  I know, STUPID!!  Duh!

Now for the post title, Drazil finally figured out why her icon keeps disappearing from my Follower's.  She looked into it and discovered that Blogger only allows you to Follow 300 blogs!!  So although it only shows 149 Follower's, I know that Draz is Following me, so in my Heart, I know that I have 150 Follower's!!

After I received an email from Drazil last night letting me know this, I checked it out for myself, and it's true.  Apparently Blogger didn't expect anyone to ever reach 300 blogs to Follow!!
Blogger claims that you can Follow as many blogs as you want, but your icon can only be displayed on 300 blogs maximum!!

So I checked out how many I am Following,  and I am Following 179 blogs already myself!!  So I will be checking the blogs that I am Following, and I will probably Un-Follow some of the blogs that haven't posted in at least a month or two.  As they usually don't continue to blog, if it has been that long since their last post.

However, I do try to Follow everyone who is actually Following me, regardless of how long it has been since their last post.  Unfortunately, I am also Following many who have never signed on as a Follower to me.  So if I begin to get close to my 300 blog limit, I will probably look into whether or not I truly enjoy reading the blogs that are not Following me, and Un-Follow them as necessary.  But until then, I will probably continue to Follow most, if not all of the blogs I am currently Following.


Sorry that this post is such a downer, but I thought that this new information should be put out there, so we can all understand what is sometimes happening.  At least in regards to losing an icon in our Followers, from those really popular bloggers, that have a ton of bloggers Following them, and are in turn, also Following MANY blogs themselves!!

Now, for some news regarding my next Fill appointment.  It was originally scheduled for this Friday.  But we decided to reschedule the appointment, so that Walt's double Ear Infection could have more time to be taken care of.  Since we will be taking the Bike on this trip, I would not be able to take control of the Bike, if Walt started to have issues in his Ears, due to the pressure change.  So we decided to not chance it.  Now if we had our Trike Wheels on....I could then ride it if needed and get Walt to a Doctor.  We have found a set of Trike Wheels and purchased them, but we still have to drive to Texas to pick them up!!  So we rescheduled my next Fill for the 26th of July.

Now, my written test at the DMV for my Motorcycle License is next Monday the 12th.  Because of this, I have to get reading up on the DMV books for my Motorcycle Written test.  I also have found out that the DMV has the option to make me take the written test for BOTH, the Motorcycle and Autos.  I haven't taken the written test for Autos in YEARS!!!  

And a lot of new laws have been made since then, not to mention that through the years, we just tend to forget small details, like how many feet before a turn you need to start signaling, etc.  So I not only have to study for the Motorcycle test, I also have to read the full guide for Autos as well!!!  I am no spring chicken anymore, so my concentration and memory retention isn't as good as it used to be, so I will probably read the manuals at least 2-3 times each by Monday!!  Wish me luck!!

Also, a quick interjection here.  I am really busy right now, so I have not been reading everyone's blogs, so please bear with me, I am hoping to start reading them again after my Motorcycle Written Test on Monday.  I have been a bad blogger, I know! 



Well, I better go for now, I've got lots to do and so little time to do it in!!  Till next time.....

Aloha My Friends  :) 

6 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

I am saying it the heat. the PB's suck

Nicole said...

PB's are NO fun! good luck on your test!!

Debi said...

Thanks guys!! I HATE PB's, but luckily it didn't last too long!!

THE DASH! said...

Ack a nasty pb. Good to know about blogger. I had no idea myself.

Bonnie said...

Thanks for sharing the blogger info. I know you'll rock your test. No worries.

Debi said...

Thanks guys!

Cara, yes I agree, pb'g is not fun at all!!

And yes, I never knew there were limits like this before either, I am just glad that Drazil figured it out!

Bonnie, thanks for your vote of confidence, I will need it! I am procrastinating. I know that I need to read up and study, but I don't want to.