Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Reprint Of My 3 Month Photo Comparison's


Hey Ya'll,

This is a reprint of my 3 Month photo comparison post, for any who didn't see it the first time around.  This way the photos are shown with the new Measurements in the prior post. 

 

3 Month Photo Comparions :)

  
This is me at 3 Months Post-Op.  Comparison photos, below.
  
  
Well Ya'll,
Here you have my 3 Month Post-Op photo comparisons.  Unfortunately, it was a bit too cold to wear the same outfit that I wore in the Pre-Op photos as they were taken in late October!  I will try to wear the same outfit in my next set of photos, so the real comparison can be seen.  Because of this, I'm afraid that you can't see much difference.  

But, I must tell you that the pants that I am wearing in my new photos, are a size 14.  Pre-Op I was wearing size 18's!  And I didn't realize how baggy my behind area is in these pants!  And here I thought I was looking good in these pants!  LOL.  My top is now a bit too big I think.  If you look closely, you can see where my top shifted to far to the side baring my bra strap.  And you would think that my DH would advise me of this so that I could correct it!  Yea right!!

By the way, this has nothing to do with this, but I just saw a commercial on a particular product which I had tried a few weeks ago, and decided that I just had to warn you about it!  The product is called V8-V-Fusion.  It is supposed to give you a serving of Fruit and Vegetables in each serving!  Well, I love V8 Juice so I thought I would try it.  I figured, it could help me get in some more fruit & vegetables without too many calories.  Well....I hated it!!  My DH had to drink it for me.  He didn't really like it, but he didn't dislike it as much as I did, and we hate to just waste money, so he drank it!!  Some may love it, I just wanted to give my opinion on it.


 
  
  

Give me the news, good or bad what you honestly think.  Can you see any improvement?  Well, I will be posting another post a bit later.  It will be longer though, so I decided to separate the subjects into separate posts.  So, till later.

Aloha My Friends  :)

16 comments:

DB said...

Debi - I can definitely see a difference - very noticible! Keep up the good work :)

Debi said...

Thanks Dawn!

Nikki said...

OMG Yes you can see a difference!!! As my girlfriend pointed out to me recently: "How can you not see a difference, instead of the belly bigger than the boobs...your boobs stick out further than your belly!!!" I have to say the same thing to you!! =)

The saggy butt thing in pants is starting to happen over here too...I think it's cuz shapes are changing...the front is shrinking...and well...our butts dont seem to grow...so I am guessing they fit differently? Obviously...LOL

3 months...wow...that is awesome...I cant wait!! =D

Gen said...

Woo Hoo! HUGE difference! Boobs bigger than belly, that is always a good one! And your face is way slimmer. Way to go Debi!

THE DASH! said...

Well, someones getting rather skinny, madam. Very noticeable. Big congrats!!!

Shrinking Mommy said...

thanks for reposting! huge difference. you are melting -- literally from shoulder to shoulder.

Debi said...

Thanks everyone!! I can't wait until I start losing some weight again though! But at least the inches is helping.

jenn said...

You look great, Debi! Definitely can see the difference!

Anonymous said...

Keep it up, Debi! You are doing so well! BTW - I just love reading you're posts! You are just as cute as can be! Love your spirit!

Debi said...

Thanks guys! And thank you AimmeJo!! You are so sweet to say that!!

Maree said...

Definitely a difference - I can see it in your arms and where has your butt gone?!!! Well done you!

Debi said...

Thank you Maree!! Soon you will be looking for your bum too!! Sooner than you think! LOL

LDswims said...

You look great! The pants look comfortable...but maybe not so flattering. :) I tend to go for comfortable, though...will have to get that out of my mindset eventually as comfort and flattering start to meld back together.

Debi said...

I agree LD!! They are comfortable, and I do tend to wear clothes that are comfortable. But it does feel good to know that we can start to wear things that look good on us too!!

Girl Bandit said...

Fantastic....look at the difference in your bum and tum

Debi said...

Thanks GB! I know I have lost, and it feels great. Then I see myself in the mirror and realize I still look horrible!