Monday, February 8, 2010

A Big Shout Out To Bonnie!! :)

Hey Ya'll,

I just checked back in and realized that I had another new Follower!!  I started to Follow her blog last night.  She is currently in the Pre-Op Stage, jumping through all of the necessary hoops to reach her goal of Surgery !!

Her name is Bonnie and her blog address is, "Wishing and Hoping and Praying for a Band".  Please everyone, check out her blog and give her the support we all know she can use.

Bonnie, I just wanted to say that I have tried several times to leave a comment in your blog and I am still not able to.  Could you check it out and see if it can be fixed?  I would love to comment on your blog and I am sure that others would too!!  LOL

So, all I have left to say right now is, "welcome to my nightmare".

Aloha My New Friend  :) 

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thanks so much, Debi. I will check into the comment issue. I'm new to blogging so not sure how to fix, but will do my best. Thanks for letting me know!

Bonnie said...

It's fixed. Thanks again.

Debi said...

That's great Bonnie! Thanks for letting me know. Now I can comment on your blog!!