Saturday, February 20, 2010

Welcome Amanda, my 100th Follower !!!

 


Hey Y'all,

I just checked back in and noticed that I had another Follower!  I don't know this Follower's name, or blog name, as it appeared in Silhouette!  However, the name in Silhouette is, "Crazy 4 Guinea Pigs".  I attempted to find this blog so that I could Follow it as well, but to no avail!!  So my 100th Follower, I would love it if you made a comment, and provided you blog information to me.  However, if you prefer to stay anonymous, that is ok too.  So, "welcome to my nightmare".

UPDATE: I have found out that Amanda M is my 100th Follower and her blog site is, "Stressed Spelled Backwards Is...Desserts?!".  Her Surgery is April 7th and she has questions.  So please check out her blog and give her the support we all need at this time.  She is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) and after asking her Doctor how much time she should take off from work, he responded 14 days!!  She has to occasionally lift patients, etc!  I don't know about all of you, but my Surgeon told me to NOT LIFT ANYTHING OVER 10 LBS FOR 6 WKS!!!

Aloha My New Friend  :)

13 comments:

Ali said...

Wow, 100 followers! That is awesome! I'm at 18, lol. But it is fun to blog and read blogs by other folks who have where I am!

--Ali

DB said...

100 - that's great and well-deserved. Remember back when I was your third follower - lol!

Bonnie said...

That's awesome - you definitely deserve it. I like how you point out other people's blogs so they can get more followers. Really cool.

Jen said...

Congrats on 100! :)

THE DASH! said...

100?? Holy cow Debi.. you have a great following and so quickly. See what a gorgeous lady you are? As if we didn't know that already!!!

Nikki said...

WOW@ 100 followers! That's so cool! Congrats! I just looked the other day and I magically got to 60....dunno how! lol

Debi said...

Thanks everyone!! Isn't it something? 100 wow! But then again, I did beg for Follower's for a long time!! LOL

Cara, you will always have more followers than I do!! I can only hope to have a following as great as yours!

Dawn, you have 64 and have been blogging about as long as I have. The difference I think is that you went a couple of fairly long periods without a post. But now that your journey has begun, your followers will take off!!

Nikki, you have 60 yourself! And your followers continues to grow everyday!

Jen, Bonnie and Ali, you all started blogging in January for WLS and have 20-49 followers too! Just think how many you will have in a couple more months!!

Of course, you could do like I did and beg for followers. That and go to other blogs and leave comments like crazy!! Eventually, they will notice you and go check out your blog!!

Janelle said...

Make that 101!

Debi said...

Thanks Janelle!!

Girl Bandit said...

Congrats on 100 Debi

Debi said...

Thanks GB!!

Amanda M. said...

I am the 100th follower! lol I decided I should follow blogs that are following me. :)

Debi said...

Well Amanda, if you are also "crazy 4 guinea pigs", then you are definitely my 100th follower!!