Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting To Know Me Better Quiz

Hey Ya'll,

I spotted this quiz on Julie's blog, "The Wonderful Adventures of Julie and Sammy".  I thought that I would post it here too!

Getting To Know Me Better

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?   Yes, my Grandmother.  My middle name is Beatrice.
 
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?   Probably not that long ago I cry very easily

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  Sometimes, but at least you can read mine!!  Not my DH's!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?  Ham, Beef Bologna, Spam (cooked), Pulled Pork with Barbecue Sauce (but not all together!).

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?  Yes, Christa (36 in April), Kat (28 in November) & Russ (24 in June).

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?   Yes

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?   Sometimes I do, probably more than I realize.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?   No, I lost my Tonsil Virginity at age 17!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?   When I was younger, YES.  But I can't with my Spinal issues now.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?   Original Life or Oatmeal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?   Yes, unless they are slippons of course!!  LOL

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?   Vanilla or Butter Pecan if it is Hagan Das.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?   Their inner person, if they will let others see it (otherwise, if they smile and are welcoming, etc., how they interact)

15. RED OR PINK?   Pink!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?   My Weight

17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST?   My Grandmother, Mama Myrt

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?   The more the better!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?   Right now I am in my PJ's and no shoes.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?   Listening to the movie, "Pearl Harbor".

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?   Blue or Pink or Yellow or Red, oh hell!! I want to be the whole damn box!!

23. FAVORITE SMELL?   Carnations, Ocean, Melons, Babies, Freshly Mowed Lawn, Rain.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?   My Daughter Christa.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?   Nobody sent it to me, I found it in Julies Blog.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   NHRA Funny Cars & Top Fuel, Drag Racing!!!

27. HAIR COLOR?   Blond, getting dirtier and grayer by the minute!!

28. EYE COLOR?  Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?   No, I can't due to dry eyes and allergies.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?   Where do I start?  This isn't fair, I must stop thinking about food...

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?   Both!!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?   Signs, by M. Night Shyamalan, with Mel Gibson (what can I say, I love his Blue eyes!)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?   Again, I am wearing my PJ's.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?   Neither, Summer is too hot, Winter is too cold!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?   BOTH!!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?   Must I list only one?  My all time favorite is German Chocolate Cake from scratch (not this fake German Chocolate Cake you get at most Restaurants where they make a regular Chocolate Cake & put on Coconut Pecan Frosting!  German Chocolate MUST be German Chocolate!  It is a much smoother, lighter Chocolate!  Can you tell I LOVE my Cake???)

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?   I don't expect anyone to respond, but maybe some will take it themselves?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?   Again, I am not expecting anybody to respond.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?   An Echo In The Bone, by Diana Gabaldon.  Book 7 in a series!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?   Zen rock/sand garden.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?   I listened to Bones, while I was Crocheting.

42. FAVORITE SOUNDS?   Grand Kids playing, the Ocean, Moving Water.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?   Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?   France

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?   I used to be able to dance really well!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?   Southern California

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING READING?   Anyone who wants to answer.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE?   Dancing at a Western Bar!

49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?   Half full.

8 comments:

Julie said...

OOOh you;ve been to France!!! that's were I'm from originally. where did you go?

Debi said...

We stayed a week in Paris, but we did manage to travel to the Loire Valley to visit some of the beautiful Chateau's!!

We also took the train out to Versailles! The grounds were absolutely gorgeous!! We would love to go back and spend more time out of the city. I can't get enough of the fantastic Chateau's and countryside there.

Unfortunately, we had spent the first week in London and by the second week we were exhausted! Which is why we would like to go back and spend the whole time in France!! So we could see more of it.

THE DASH! said...

Oh I am dying, just dying to get to France one day. Almost made it when in Europe but the tracks were frozen and no-one was getting in or out for days. It was a tragedy!!
Thanks Debi - lovely post and I feel like I'm getting to know you more and more. You're a wonderful lady. x

Debi said...

Thanks Cara!! Yes, France was absolutely beautiful! Too bad the weather didn't work in your favor! And you are fantastic yourself!! Hope your classes are going well!

Girl Bandit said...

oooooh I love france...I also love the Diana Gabaldon series. Must start on echo in the bone!!!

Debi said...

Yea!! I can't believe that I found someone else who read's Diana Gabaldon!! Isn't she great? One of my other favorite authors is Bertrice Small.

Of course, I take a longgggg time to read them! I usually only read when we are on vacation, so it can take me several yrs to read one of her books. Especially since they are between 900-1000 pages long!!! Usually about the time she comes out with the new book in the series, I finish the last one! LOL

Barbara said...

What fun to read your responses Debi!!.. Part of the Movie "Signs" was shot in the town I live in.. we had a big party when it opened.. M. Night lives in the next county over from Bucks Co. Would love to got Paris as well. oooh la la .. Love to read how you met your DH!!..

Debi said...

Wow Barbara! Did you actually see M. Night? He seems so secretive! That area looks so beautiful!

I am planning on posting about how I met my DH one of these days!