Monday, February 8, 2010

A Shout Out To Julie!! :)

Hey Ya'll,

I just realized that I have a new Follower named Julie!!  I am not positive, but I believe her blog is, "The Wonderful Adventures Of Julie And Sammy"!!  Is this true Julie?  If it is, then I began Following your blog last night.  If this isn't you, then would the real Julie please advise me of your blog information so that I could check it out?  That is assuming you want another Follower!!  LOL  Anyway, so "welcome to my nightmare".  Till next time.

Aloha My New Friend  :)

PS) I just got a confirmation that I had the right Julie!!  So welcome Julie!  And as to the reference to "welcome to my nightmare".  It was part of a song lyric from Alice Cooper (yes, I am that old!).  And it just seems to fit my journey to overcoming my addiction to food!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

yeeeeees! this is exactly right! It is me indeed. Aloha to you too. Thank you for following my blog!! It is nice to have some support. I'll be following yours as well. I haven't had a chance to read your blog yet but i will soon and probably understand why you are welcoming me to your "nightmare".

Debi said...

Thank you for confirming it is you!!

As for "welcome to my nightmare", it is just a lyric in a song I used to like from Alice Cooper. It just seems to fit my feeling of trying to overcome my addiction to food!!