Monday, February 8, 2010

New Survey To Take :)

 
This is for all you dog lovers out there!  It reminded me of ET trying to blend in with all the toys!


I found this survey on Jen's blog, "It IS All About Me!".   It looks fun, so I am also filling it out!

Here is what you are supposed to do, change all the answers so that they apply to you.  Have fun and be truthful!

1. What is your occupation right now?   Retired (but working every day for my DH)

2. What color are your socks right now?   Black

3. What are you listening to right now?   The movie, "Fools Rush In" but since it has taken me so long to finish, I am now listening to "The Happening".

4. What was the last thing you ate?   Cheeseburger from Carl's Jr with my DH.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?  Yes, since I was about 12 yrs old.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?   My DH, Walt.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?   Yes, she is one of my blogging friends :)

8. How old are you today?  54

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on tv?   NHRA Drag Racing!!   You could check out my last post to see this for yourself!!

10. What is your favorite drink?   Caffeine Free Diet Coke, but since I can't drink soda much anymore, I drink Sugar Free Cherry Kool-Aid

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?  Yes, but not with Permanent Hair Color, just the Wash In kind.

12. Favorite food?   Do I have to choose just one?  I love Mexican, Italian, etc,

13. What is the last movie you watched?  Apocalypto

14. Favorite day of the year?  Christmas and Thanksgiving!

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?  My bicycle as a kid and my dirt bike as a teenager.

17. What is your favorite season?  Spring and Fall, not too hot or too cold!

18. Cherries or Blueberries?   Neither!  I prefer Strawberries!

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?   Sure, it would be fun to learn more about my fellow bloggers, but make sure you let me know you are e-mailing so I will go check it!

20. Who is the most likely to respond?   I am not expecting anyone to respond, but I do expect some will take this quiz in their own blogs.

21. Who is least likely to respond?   I agree with Jen, people who don't read my blog :)

22. Living situation?   Currently in our home with my DH.

23. When was the last time you cried?   A week ago Friday at my FIL's Memorial. 

24. What is on the floor of your closet right now.   In my office, a ton of Sh**.  I can barely open my closet doors!  In my Painting Studio, a bunch of painting and crocheting crap as well as our luggage.  In our Master Bedroom Closet, nothing!  It is well organized! 

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?   Kelly and Nadene, if I were sending this out as an e-mail.  But since it is in my blog, no one.

26. What did you do last night?  Nothing special, my DH was away for the night, so I did some editing of photos I uploaded, crocheted, listened to TV and posted in my blog, which was really relaxing for me!

27. What are you most afraid of?  Fire, I always joke that I must have been burned at the stake in another life!!  My DH agrees I must have been a witch in another life.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?   Cheese!

29. Favorite dog breed?  My favorite dog as a teenager was a Boxer (very smart).  But I like small dogs the best like Terriers, etc.

30. Favorite day of the week?  Any day I don't have to work and can do whatever I want to!

31. How many states have you lived in?  (1) I was born and raised in California!  I am a 2nd Generation Californian on my Mother's side of the family and I am not sure about my Biological Father's side, but I believe I am at least a 3rd Generation on his side.

32. Diamonds or pearls?   Diamonds baby!!

33. What is your favorite flower?  Carnations

34. What is your favorite color?   I like so many colors, but I would say that Pink and (Blue) are my favorites!

35. What hobbies do you like to do?   I like to Paint in Oils, Crochet, Read, and Blog.

Done! That was fun...

4 comments:

workinprogress said...

great to learn a bit more about you :-)

I copied and posted mine as well

http://shesaworkinprogress-workinprogress.blogspot.com/

Debi said...

Thanks, I will check yours out!!

Tina said...

Ok I will take a work break and do it too :)

Tina

Debi said...

Sounds good, I will be looking for it!