Sunday, January 10, 2010

Well, I Did It! :)






Hey Ya'll,

Just jumped in to say, not too much happening right now, thank god.  But yesterday, my DH & I went to Ulta & bought my Nioxin products & then to GNC to buy my Unflavored Protein Powder, Zinc & my Biotin.  That was an expensive trip!!  Between the two stores, it was $148.79 & it would have been even more expensive if we hadn't found that Ulta had a package made up of the Shampoo & Conditioner for $50 saving us at least $30 on these two items!!  This is the most expensive Shampoo & Conditioner that I have EVER purchased!!  I just hope they work!  :)

I guess I will go for now, I have to take off with my DH.  He wants to go run around a bit & likes me to accompany him!  Till next time.

Aloha My Friends  :)

6 comments:

Dinnerland said...

Good luck with it!

Kristen said...

ooo I love Ulta, and need to try nioxin sincethe biotin alone isn't cutting it...maybe i'll have to take a trip there soon! Let me know how it works!

THE DASH! said...

Yeah, the Nioxin usually sells for around one hundred and forty dollars here but I was lucky and got it for 70... so I hear you on the expense of it. It does seem to have given my hair an overall improvement.. so I hope it works for you too.

Girl Bandit said...

Hi...Just caught up on all your news (I have been away) I am so sorry to hear about your FIL. Good luck with the hair stuff...that seriously scares me!!!

Anonymous said...

What kind of unflavored protein do you get at GNC? I have been using Unjury but have to order that online, if I can get it locally that would be great.

Debi said...

Thanks Dinnerland!

Kristen, I will keep you updated on the hair, whether it works for me or not.

Cara, I am glad that the Nioxin is working for you. Which gives me hope that it will at least make my hair look better while I'm losing it!! Seriously, I am hoping, it will at least slow the hair loss down, while keeping my hair looking better at the same time.

Girl Bandit, thank you for the thoughts on my FIL. As for the hair, if your hair is thin like mine, you might want to start taking the supplements & using the Nioxin now to keep your hair from falling out too quickly. The sooner we start them the better, for those of us that have thin hair, I believe.

Southern Belle, the unflavored Protein I bought is called, GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein. It is 110 cals per serving & 21 grams of Protein. I bought it in a 2 lb bucket which yields 32 servings & cost $27.99. I also purchased my Zinc & Biotin there as well.