Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Shout Out To Ali (Cojome1) !!!

Hey Ya'll,

We just got into our Hotel room here in Carson City & brought up our computer, & I saw that I had a new Follower!!  Her name is, Cojome1.  I am very happy to have you reading my blog & I would love to read yours too!  Unfortunately I can't figure out your blog address.  So if you would like to provide it, I would love to start Following you too!!!  Everyone can use support, which is what we provide to each other, so...."welcome to my nightmare".  Till next time.

Aloha My New Friend  :)

P.S.) Just received word from Ali that her blog address is: http://pinkpetalsforme.blogspot.com/

Please check it out!  She was banded on Jan 19th!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Oh Thanks for the welcome!

I'm still trying to figure out the whole blog thing, but my blogname is pinkpetalsforme.blogspot.com

http://pinkpetalsforme.blogspot.com/

I'm new, and just got banded on the 19th!

Ali

Debi said...

Thanks for your blog information, I will start following your progress too!!

Congratulations! Welcome to the "Sisterhood Of The Bandster's".