Monday, January 25, 2010

A Shout Out To A New Follower, Banderific Beauty !!!

Hey Ya'll,

I just got back from the Doctor's office a bit ago & noticed that I have a new Follower!  Her name is Banderific Beauty & her blog address is: http://banderificbeauty.blogspot.com/ (My Journey Into A New World).  Her Surgery is scheduled for February 11th!!  So everyone please pop on over to her blog & give her some support!!

She has some questions that I am sure between all of us, we should be able to answer for her!!  LOL.  I tried to start Following your blog Banderific Beauty, but I have since found out that your site is undergoing some problems & I would have been your 7th Follower, so I will attempt it again later tonight!!  But rest assured, I will be Following your blog as well!!  So, "welcome to my nightmare".

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

BanderificBeauty said...

Thank you so much! I am very nervous and dont feel comfortable talking to my friends about all this because I feel like they just want me to shut up. It is all I have been talking about for a year lol I figure I need some people to lean on that understand and have been where I am. And your not the only person who has told me they cant add me so I hope it fixes soon. I need all the people I can get ;) Thanks again!

Debi said...

Your so welcome!! I hope that you get answers!! We are all a great group of Bandsters & all are very supportive. Ask a question & we will always try to help! I will continue to try to add as a Follower on your blog.