Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just An Introduction

Hi Y'all,

I have been reading a lot of other blogs of people who have gone through the surgery or are in the process like myself.  They have been very informative & at times terrifying!  To be honest, sometimes they scare the hell out of me.  Then, they turn around & let it be known that it is ok to feel terrified & their stories give me the courage to continue with this quest for surgery knowing that I CAN DO IT!!   So this is the very first entry in my very first blog in hopes of providing some inspiration to others, as the one's before, provided to me.  I am terrified & excited all at the same time!  I will begin entering my serious (or not so serious at times) entries tomorrow.  I just wanted to setup my account & get a post in for anyone interested to know that I am in the process of getting approval for the Lap Band/Realize Band (hopefully) before the end of the year!  So I will end this now & continue tomorrow. 

P.S.) Does anyone have any recommendations either for or against the two different Bands?  I am leaning towards the Lap Band, but would be interested in hearing from anyone with the Realize Band on their point of view.

No comments: